Our connection groups meet regularly each month. You can find a list of connection group meetings on our event calendar.
Here at Buford Church of God, we know and understand the importance of making personal connections.
As a church family, we want to celebrate life with you, but we also want to be a shoulder to lean on and to pray with you when times are tough.
Our Christian walk is much easier when we are not walking it alone. Small groups are a great way to connect and build lifelong relationships. At Buford Church of God, we are one big diverse family, and we have several small groups from which to choose from your local community or even one more specific to your unique needs.
- Biker to Biker Ministries – Patrick & Tami Thurman
- Chosen (Moms with Young Children) – Judy Ordway & Marianna Slaughter
- Courageously Connected (Spiritually Single Moms) – Connie Sharp & Kerona Edwards
- Family Ministries – Matt & Connie Sharp
- Sewing Seeds – Sandra Nunez
- Sister-2-Sister (Ladies’ Ministry) – Pastor Mia Grizzle
- S2S Girls’ Night Out – Marianna Slaughter
- The Overflow – Aaron & Odalis Ritcheson
- Upper Room (Middle & High School) – Pastor Manny & Priscila Santiago
- Widow’s Might – Jackie Henry & Monica Wilson
- Bethlehem Connection – Manny & Priscilla Santiago
- Buford Connection (Buford & Sugar Hill) – Danny & Karen Wigley
- Central Circle Connection (Lawrenceville, Snellville/Dacula ) – Pastor Gary & Marie Scroggs
- Cumming Connection – Pastor Bob & Ann Tabor
- Flowery Branch/Oakwood Connection – Stephen & Tammey Sigmon
- Gainesville Connection – Pastor Bob & Selina Trejo
- Gwinnett Circle (Suwanee & Duluth) – Pastor Jerry & Judy Brackett
- Jerry Brackett – Biblical Studies. Meeting 9:45 am on Sunday mornings in the Main level Chapel.
- Lamar Hansard/Randal Jones – Church of God Sunday School Curriculum. Meeting 9:45 am on Sunday mornings in Room 207
- Matt Sharp/Kellie Frady – Marriage & Family. Meeting 9:45 am Sunday mornings in Room 211-212
- Wesley Compton/Mike Grizzle – Various Book Studies. Meeting 9:45 am on Sunday Mornings in Room 208