Greetings Buford Church of God Family!
At BCOG the health and safety of our members, guests and staff are top priorities. As a precautionary step, we have implemented enhanced cleaning procedures.
As such, we’re reminding everyone to be vigilant amid the growing concern related to the possible spread of coronavirus (Covid-19). The Bible tells us in Psalm 91:10 – “There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.” Also, in 2 Timothy 1:7 – “God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.” We are praying and trusting the Lord daily.
Steps we are taking:
• We are wiping down every pew and chair, handle, door frame and surface.
• All bathrooms have been deep cleaned and will be continually cleaned throughout the service.
• We have hand sanitizer stations available for you to use while at church.
• We are continuing to monitor the situation and will continue to follow all public health guidance.
Steps you can take:
• Visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) website.
• The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has provided the following guidance:
- Stay home when you are not feeling well.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze, then throw the tissue in the trash and wash your hands.
We look forward to a great day of prayer, worship and the Word! If at all possible, please join us for worship at BCOG.
If you are currently feeling sick or have been asked to self-quarantine, we ask that you stay home. If you cannot be present at BCOG, you can access our church services through our live stream.
www.bcog.me select “Give” at the top of the page
text “bcog give” to “77977” click the link in the reply.
Remember, God is in control. We love you and appreciate your prayers and support.
Pastor Joey Grizzle